DE PALMA YANN
De Palma is a classic! A redesign on the infamous signet ring that once used to be a symbol of family heritage, now Varon re-introduce it with a contemporary flare. Its full frontal black square makes an instantly strong impression. De Palma has multidimensional feeling, surrounded by four clean hand carved onyx rectangles, synthesizing the ethos of Varon: craftsmanship and power. De Palma is processed by 8 different artisans and it takes 32 hours in the making. Playing with symmetry and contrast, the De Palma Yann Ring has four black onyx and two white camel bone settings, laid within a classic signet ring of sterling silver. Like the earth, bone possesses a life energy that is integral to this collection and the ethos of Varon.
- Material: Silver .925 four configurations of black onyx and two of white stone
- De Palma is processed by 8 different craftsmen and takes 32 manufacturing hours
- To clean, use a cotton cloth and warm water. Only if it is very dirty, wash with a neutral soap.
- Do not use traditional jewelry cleaners, as they could gradually remove the gold layer.
- Store individually and in a cloth bag
- Do not expose them to perfumes, cleaning products, sweat, chlorine, salt water, etc.